Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

3 posters

Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App

cornpop37

Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App Empty Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App

Post by cornpop37 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm

OOC Information:

Steam Name:Misour Kick-Ass

Steam ID:

What country do you live in: US

How old are you: 14 But I am very mature

What is your time zone (USE GMT + or -): UTC -7:00

What do you think we expect from you in the MPF (OOCly): I belive you expect obedience and quick learning and understanding. You also expect us to remember and RP our ranks correctlu

Any roleplay experience in the MPF from previous servers, if so, what ranks?: Many other servers. SeC, DvL x4, EpU, 05, OfC

What has been your favorite RP scenario on our server?: My favorite scenarios is the passive RP everyone knows how.

Give a roleplay example between a group of MPF memebrs: MPF.05: "Sir, there has been multiple cases of Anti-Citizens!" MPF.DvL Radio: "Possible 404 on the run. Dispatch multiple troops! 05 get out there! HURRY!"

Give a roleplay example between a MPF member and an anti-citizen: MPF.EpU The EpU quickly attemps to hit the AC knocking him out. AC Doges the attack quickly attempting to stab the EpU in the stomach. EpU gets stabbed but quickly hits the AC in the head then ties him draging him off.

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice versa, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?(When you agree, it means you agree without question): I agree fully.

Do you understand that the MPF is a disciplined organisation and it will require you to remain mature and disciplined OOCly and ICly while flagged up on the MPF?: Yes I do understand.

Do you understand that the MPF follows a chain of command and will require all units to obey their superiors (includes admins) OOCly and ICly while flagged up and strictly follow the chain of command?: Yes I do. The chain is RCT, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, OfC, EpU, DvL, SeC. Maybe someones you dont use. Sorry!

What is your character's backstory (3 Paragraphs minimum):
         Lewis was born in England with his cousin Ruby Fox. They were like brothers and sisters. They had fun playing but as they grew they become farther apart. At the age of 20 his siter almost completly hates him and never wants to see him again. He soon after gets a job at the docks.
          Working at the docks he earned minimum wage living in a apartment. He gets a girlfriend shortly after and gets a better job earning just over minimum wage. Soon it all starts to happen. Durring the 7 hour war his girlfriend is captured supposivly killed.
          Durring the war he never fought. Not wanting to end up like the soldiers. He figured the Combine arent a force to be rekoned with. So he does as the command. He goes to the city now City 18. He lives a boring life walking around waiting for something fun to happen. He lives in one of the small apartments alone..... This is where his story begins.

How long have you been playing on serious RP servers?:Atleast a year now.

How long have you been playing on OUR server: About 3-4 days.

IC Information:

Name: Lewis Clark
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Weight: 150 Lb
    Height: 5' 10"
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Ethnicity(Skin Colour): White
    Distinguishable Features(Scars etc...): Large scar on his hand and arm.

Have you ever been arrested by the MPF? If so, why?: No.

Explain your reason for joining the MPF: Lewis seeks a new life one to give him more entertainment by fighting for the greatest force.

What do you expect to gain from joining the MPF?:  I expect to gain strength, agility and wits.

What are your strong points?(Experiences): Street Smarts, (Semi) Ignore Love, and seeing many disturbing things. (Pretty much used to those things)

What are your weak points? His weak points is love and emotion. (And genitals xD)
    awsome301
    awsome301
    Owner

Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App Empty Re: Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App

Post by awsome301 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 pm

+ Support
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App Empty Re: Misour Kick-Ass's MPF App

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Accepted.