Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Why im starting to hate the server

Jayster

Why im starting to hate the server  Empty Why im starting to hate the server

Post by Jayster Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Well the were do i start 1.the owner does not know how to deal with things as in (bans,demotes,etc) 2.the dumb rule admins must be in the same ts channel that is a super super gay rule and it looks like they go after me about when im on ts in my own channel and the other staff are not even on the ts at all 3.the server is boring all we do now is just kill there is never any citizen rp 4.When the owner knows he is wrong all he does is pull shit out of his ass

(banning me or deleting the post will just show my point of why im starting to hate the server)
    awsome301
    awsome301
    Owner

Why im starting to hate the server  Empty Re: Why im starting to hate the server

Post by awsome301 Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:16 pm

I do know how to ban people but I give them a chance to ask why they did what they did if all the SA'S agree that it was justified then we will unban him. Its as simple as that. For the all admins must be in the same channel for TS is to know why they will warn or ban some one of the sorts while we know what they did. The server is quite fun and allot of our users know that they have fun to. And i don't know what I apparently pull out of my ass sir but what i do know is how to run a server. So your logic is invalid.
    Jayster

Why im starting to hate the server  Empty Re: Why im starting to hate the server

Post by Jayster Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:21 pm

awsome301 wrote:I do know how to ban people but I give them a chance to ask why they did what they did if all the SA'S agree that it was justified then we will unban him. Its as simple as that. For the all admins must be in the same channel for TS is to know why they will warn or ban some one of the sorts while we know what they did. The server is quite fun and allot of our users know that they have fun to. And i don't know what I apparently pull out of my ass sir but what i do know is how to run a server. So your logic is invalid.

Ok you dont need to talk to them pm them in game or steam msg them you dont need to be in the same channel with them and i lost my staff for not being in the same ts channel when every other admin or op are never on me and chunky are the only ones on the ts ever and i lost my admin with out a warning so gg your logic so #invalid
    awsome301
    awsome301
    Owner

Post by awsome301 Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm

You sir are a friend of mine so we said verbally to you and you still did not join so yea we did take it away and said if you start to join the channel and not be in others you will get it back. Also we let other admins not to do it because we don't know them in IRL so yea. We are more lenient on them.
    Jayster

Post by Jayster Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:43 pm

awsome301 wrote:You sir are a friend of mine so we said verbally to you and you still did not join so yea we did take it away and said if you start to join the channel and not be in others you will get it back. Also we let other admins not to do it because we don't know them in IRL so yea. We are more lenient on them.

Jake you know i know what im doing im not just going to ban someone me and chunky are trying to fix my game and that is all if you needed to talk to me you could have said hey whats the password over steam or something
    awsome301
    awsome301
    Owner

Post by awsome301 Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Yes but we dont want to join a made up channel we want to have a channel where users could also come to our channel.
    Jayster

Post by Jayster Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:03 pm

awsome301 wrote:Yes but we dont want to join a made up channel we want to have a channel where users could also come to our channel.

But when i need to talk to someone i dont want to hear everyone talking so how is that fair ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 pm