Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

3 posters

Landmine_Salesman's MPF App

IrishxKarma01

Landmine_Salesman's MPF App Empty Landmine_Salesman's MPF App

Post by IrishxKarma01 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm

OOC Information:

Steam Name: Landmine_Salesman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86154931

What country do you live in: United States of America

How old are you: 16

What is your time zone (USE GMT + or -): EST or GMT-5

What do you think we expect from you in the MPF (OOCly): Good Roleplay, to know what I am doing, and to not to abuse the faction.

Any roleplay experience in the MPF from previous servers, if so, what ranks?:
    Current 02 on Monolith gaming, Ex DvL on Overwatch Gaming, and COUNTLESS other RcT-04 characters on misc. servers that turned up to be shit. So I left.

What has been your favorite RP scenario on our server?:

Definitely my capture and torture/amputation/PK of one of my characters for going into a restricted zone. Everyone RPed well and used drawn-out me's.

Give a roleplay example between a group of MPF memebers:

Hey, should we request 10-7?
    *Sure.
    <::Unit 921, and 860. Request 10-7, off duty status.::>
    *<::Granted.::>
    Sweet!
    /me Reaches up for his visor, switching off his vo-coder.
    *Wanna grab some food?
    I'm down.
    **We both walk to the Nexus break room/mess hall.
    /me Walks up to the machine, inserting multiple tokens.
    **the machine dispenses a Metropolice Force supplements tin, and a Special Breen's water.
    /me Sits at the table, setting down his food, and removing his faceplate carefully. Setting it a ways down the table.
    /me Opens the tin, and begins eating.
    You know what?
    *What?
    I find it pretty messed up that some of those rebel bastards are better equipped than us.
    *What? No they aren't..
    Oh, really? You never heard that story?
    *What story?
    That 271 always tells.
    *the EpU?
    Yea.
    /me Cracks open the Breen's water, sipping on it periodically.
    Yea, he always tells this story about the time he was called to sweep the damn outlands. And one of those fuckers jumped him, in an OTA suit.
    *OTA suit? How the hell did he-
    /me Interrupts his sentence.
    I don't even know...
    **<::Attention ground units, citizen reports 647e. Dispatch units to handle, code 1.::>
    We should grab that..
    *Yea.
    /me Grabs his faceplate, reattaching it. It emits a loud crack as it goes into place.
    C'mon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Give a roleplay example between a MPF member and an anti-citizen:

/me Notices the dark figure, and draws his MP7.
    /y Don't move!
    *Stop! Please don't shoot!
    **He throws his hands in the air.
    Come down the ladder, slowly.
    /me Focuses his flashlight on his hands.
    **He comes down the ladder, slowly. Then throws his hands up once more.
    Lay on the ground.
    **He does so.
    Now, interlace your fingers behind your head, and cross your legs. Move and I will open fire.
    *Okay, okay. Please...
    /me Approaches the man slowly, still training his sights on him. Reaching for a ziptie, stands over the man.
    /me Grabs his left hand, putting it behind his back and attempts to bind his hands. (Resist?)
    **Does resist, attempting to slowly uncross his legs while he isn't looking. Then tries to stand quickly, forcing his back into the officer's groin area.
    /me Grabs his groin, grunting, attempting to jump onto his back as he darts away.
    **Is tackled to the ground, struggling to crawl away. Attempting to swiftly implant his elbow into the side of the officer's head.
    /me Is elbowed in the face, his faceplate flying off. Revealing his face. Dazed, just stands there trying to regain his bearings.
    **Tries to swiftly kick the officer in the stomach.
    /me the wind is knocked out of him as he flies backwards, landing on his back with a thud.

------------This is getting very drawn out, so I'll end it here. But it was planned for the REBEL to win.---------------

Do you agree that if you are told to stop playing as your MPF character when told, and move to citizen or vice versa, you must do it or you will be unwhitelisted?(When you agree, it means you agree without question):

I agree, without question.

Do you understand that the MPF is a disciplined organisation and it will require you to remain mature and disciplined OOCly and ICly while flagged up on the MPF?:

Indeed I do.

Do you understand that the MPF follows a chain of command and will require all units to obey their superiors (includes admins) OOCly and ICly while flagged up and strictly follow the chain of command?:

What is your character's backstory (3 Paragraphs minimum):

Matt has no experience with any time prior to the 7-Hour war. He only remembers life in a dark, desolate bomb shelter. This is how he had survived with the combine slaugtering the rest of his race. He lived with his parents in this bunker, which housed three other family's. Only one of the other family's had any children, and they were all too old for him to really enjoy himself with them. Anytime he brought up the ladder to the ceiling, his parents always lashed out at him, telling him, "Don't talk about that." or, "It's nothing, Matt. Stop."?

This intrigued him even more. Completely contradicting what his parents have been saying. Matt always vowed to himself that he would find out what was up their, and what his parents had been clouding himself from. He was a 13 year old boy, his parents had been keeping track of an old calender that had been wasting away with the rest of the items in the bunker. March 4th. the day he had been waiting for. Something about his life had been clutching his grasp from everything. he was bored. He didn;t enjoy his life and didn't like his parents holding him from everything.

He waited until everyone was asleep. He tookh his dark army green backpack that had been default to all inside of the bunker, a few cans of soup and other things that he needed. And left no note to his parents or anything, all he did was walk to the ladder and opened the rusty grate to this new world. He was surpassed by all of the destruction that had lied upon him, he had no idea what was good or evil in the outside world, all he knew was that this was a new world. He closed the bunker gate and stepped into the combine infested world.

Matt made his way across the ravaged, but beautiful, landscape without any contact with any other humans or Combine, as he had no idea where he was and what was going on. he came across a huge sewer system with a giant gate laid against a power box and a giant red button. He pressed it, he liked the color red. the gate screeched as it opened, he held his hands against his ears from the gigantic booming sound that it gave off. "Jeesusss!" he exclaimed. the gate came to a halt half way. He shrugged it off and walked into the large darkness infested tunnel. He squeaked for a second, reaching for his backpack, remembering he grabbed a military flashlight from the bunker. "Er. Here..." he said to himself, flicking the flash light on. the tunnel was illuminated in all directions he pointed, he grunted slightly with amusement of the light. "Cool." he said quietly, starting in the other direction, wanting to leave the dark tunnel as soon as possible.

the tunnel only went on for so far and to his surprise, it ended up at another similar gate like before. Same huge size, same power box and the same giant red button, He pressed the red button in hopes that it would open. Then came the screeching and screaming of the metal, as the gigantic gate came flying open much faster then the entrance's. he looked outside. It was still briight outside, but this landscape looked very much so different. It was the City 17 Canals. the barren yet lake ridden land was new to him, and so he stepped out from the giant gate and hopped into the water.. This was his first time coming in contact with water that wasn't in a bottle or used as a hot warm bath.

A figure had jumped into the water with him. This figure was a very much so different entity then he had ever seen in his life. A metro-cop. he jumped back from the water, slipping into it. He peered up towards the CP with dismay. the uniform the metro-cop had been wearing was much different from other default C18 metro-cop suits, as it was full jet-black, and had dark, red, piercing eyes. A scary sight for a thirteen year old. the CP was in a firm posture, holding a metal and rugged cross-bow, a melted bolt strung across the weapon. the CP reached out for him, but in a calm manner. He grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him upwards out of the water. Matt started to shake and shudder while looking into the dark metro-cops red glowing eyes, until the figure spoke. "Well, you're a young one, aren't you?"

Matt hopped to his feet. the CP said in his deep vocoder, "What are you doing out here?" Matt, stunned, quivered to the CP "N-nothing!". Hardly able to move."Don't fret, young one," said the CP, "I am not going to hurt you." Matt stepped further away from the dark figure, hopping out of the water. he sis down on the cold ground, speaking to the CP. "You can ta-talk. Alright... wha- what are you?" the red eyes pondered, looking down at his face. "I am a human, just like you. This is a suit. I am not here to harm you." the CP adjusted its stature to a more firm look, standing chest out.

"Wel--well, if you're a human, what is your name?!" Said Lily, the figure retorting back to Matt's question, saying, "Hunter."

"Hunter... huh. Alright," Matt said, "Alright... we're getting somewhere." Hunter chuckled towards the small child, taking his cross-bow in one hand, reaching for his belt. His belt had an assortment of items and necessity's strung across it; bolts, two pistols and some tools. He reached for his nine-millimeter, ripping it off forcefully, throwing it to the small child. "What's this?" Matt asked.

"It's a gun. I'm surprised you're still alive without one - with all these fuck nuggets about." Matt looked at the gun, inspecting it quickly. "Whats it do?" He said. "It kills things. Shoot. Dead."Matt placed his hand over his mouth, holding onto the small, grey pistol tightly. "Jeez. Sounds kinda... brutal." Matt's new found companion, Hunter, stares at him for a split second. "It is. It's how you survive. Hey - how do you not know what's going on?"

"I went for a - uh, walk." Matt responded, frightened by Hunters response. Although he could not see Hunters face, he knew that at that moment he was dumb-founded by his response. "A walk? Do you really have no idea what this is? Who is taking care of you?"

"No-one is taking care of me. Not anymore..." Said Matt. "Huh," Said Hunter, nodding slightly. "Well. I guess I will keep in touch." Hunter had never been in contact with a small child before, as he had not remembered anything from his prior life. All of that was behind him. This contact with Matt was what was going to keep him sane. He didn't express it towards him directly, but he had already wanted to keep this child safe from the moment he laid eyes on her.

"Actually, follow me." Said Hunter, pointing towards the abandoned housing complex.

the door opened with a large shrieking noise. the room was mostly empty, a fireplace, a couch and a rusty bicycle layed waste in the room. Hunter waves Matt in with a burst of joy, closing the shrieking door behind him. Mattt turns to Hunter and then back to the firepalce, which was still burning. He ran over to it, dropping down to the floor in a submissive and vulnerable way. Looking up to Hunter, he says, "Ahhhh. It's so warm! What is this?!"

"It's a fireplace. Cozy, right?" Said Hunter, a smile over-taking him under his mask. "Yes," exclaimed Matt, "It's really cozy! Hehe."

Matt stands up, running over to the couch on the wall, hopping onto it playfully. "You said I could stay here?"

"Yes, this is your home now. I live back in a warehouse not too far from here." Says Hunter, staring happily at Matt, who then retorts back saying, "I didn't expect such a friendly person from someone so frightening looking."

Hunter chuckles under his happy sounding voice, "I get that a lot. When I'm not around the fuck nuggets outside I can be a pretty swell guy--" Hunter stops for a second to cough under his mask, breathing in, talking once more, "Although I don't really talk that much."

Matt nods slowly, showing Hunter that he was listening. "Well," says Hunter "I guess it's time for me to get back ho--home. You stay safe, kid. Oh, lastly, what did you say your name was?"

"Matt."

"Alright," says Hunter, closing the door slowly, "Stay safe - This is our strong city."

Matt spent the rest of his life with Hunter. Learning about the new world around him. He eventually grew and looked to follow in Hunter's footsteps. Applying as a CP.

How long have you been playing on serious RP servers?:

About a year now.

How long have you been playing on OUR server:

Around 3-4 weeks.

IC Information:

Name: Matt Notman
    Hair Color: Brown
    Weight: 137 lbs.
    Height: 5'11
    Eye Color: Blue
    Ethnicity(Skin Color): Caucasian
    Distinguishable Features(Scars etc...): A small scar on my left cheek, nothing much.

Have you ever been arrested by the MPF? If so, why?: I have not.

Explain your reason for joining the MPF: I have always found the Union, fascinating. How much power, and how expansive it is.

What do you expect to gain from joining the MPF?: Better living conditions, and fair treatment from my benefactors, while also serving.

What are your strong points?(Experiences): I used to be at the shooting range alot before the war, so I'm a decent shot.

What are your weak points? None that I can think of, except being inexperienced in hand to hand.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Landmine_Salesman's MPF App Empty Re: Landmine_Salesman's MPF App

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:09 pm

You don't have the required 5 posts.
    General cupcake

Post by General cupcake Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:34 pm

I just signed up for the forums and I did not know how to get points, I know this didn't help (my comment) I just want you to know admins are here I am not one, but still. I figured out to get these points by doing research. I am not gonna lie this is my first time signing up for MPF.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:55 am