Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

3 posters

Suggestion. MPF.

Kehmicle

Suggestion. MPF. Empty Suggestion. MPF.

Post by Kehmicle Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:15 pm

My suggestion is to recruit a SeC who will actually CONTROL THE DAMN CITY. The entire playerbase is rebels and they run about armed to the teeth with no repercussions whatsoever. A city without MPF control isnt scary, and a server without a scary combine enemy, isnt fun. There needs to be a high command which is more active than the rest and can also have a unit to use for patrols etc. Only having command units online for training purposes is not the way the MPF works, and recruiting has come almost to a standstill as everyone in the city can get their hands on a gun. Its time someone got the weapons out of C17:i4' citizens hands and into the incinerator. This server needs fixing.

Btw, being a webul is great and all, but if nobody steps up to the plate, I believe my experience and daily activity on the server would vouch for my qualification. Also, as not being staff, I'd need a staff members support on the MPF side, to help get anything set up that i may not be able to myself. Thanks for reading this.
    Joshy

Suggestion. MPF. Empty Re: Suggestion. MPF.

Post by Joshy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:33 pm

There's still high command on day/night, sometimes it may be the ratio or something else. And you can't just take out the SeC, from what I've been informed. He's the owner, and he can only possibly decide this.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm

I completely agree.
    But I can almost guarantee this won't happen for the following reasons:
    1) Most of the high command on our server also have rebel leader characters.
    2) At least 95% of the guns on the server were ass pulled from admins abusing their powers.
    **Note** If you kill a unit with an ass-pulled gun and take the units gun. That gun is STILL NOT IC.
    Kehmicle

Post by Kehmicle Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Yes very good point from both of you. There was a situation in a previous community I was involved in where each player [ more importantly staff ] picked a side and went with it. Either side could not be engaged in wanting to or actually doing the attacking of the faction they choose. That way all the MPF players are one group, and all the rebels are another. Normally there is an equal distribution of staff members on both sides so that they can discuss together the outcomes of events. this prevents alot of Meta, but of course this is a very big thing to implement in a community which does not already have it in place.
    Joshy

Post by Joshy Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Thing is, It's like a problem for both sides, Rebels tend to ruin the Combine's Plan and attempt to trick HC (High-Command) into a murder, like a rebel tricks a DvL and then kills him there and then, and mostly the rebels want to target the Sectorial, Basically because he's like the commander of the MPF forces in that city and is the most priority target in the rebels's eyes, that's why he can't be on as much because there's always an argument when killing a priority target or a HVT, such as the Sectorial - That's why there needs to be a standpoint, It gets annoying when the rebels want to attack near a combine activity area's because it's plain stupid. They take the risk of getting captured or killed because Combine don't like Rebels, Rebels don't like Combine, That's how it was it always usually + What do you mean about the one group thing?
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Fixed. We reset everything. All rebels are gone. MPF are gonna start taking control.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:27 am