Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Abegail Brooks - Personal Data File

Gerby
    Gerby

Abegail Brooks - Personal Data File Empty Abegail Brooks - Personal Data File

Post by Gerby Sat May 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Abegail Brooks - Personal Data File 9k=

Basic Information

Name: Abegail Brooks

Known Aliases: Abby

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Vibrant Green

Last-Known-City: City Fourty-Five.

Pre-War Occupation: Nurse.

Pre-War Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Known Languages: English, French, Russian, Ukrainian.

Distinct Features: Birthmark on neck; vibrant green eyes; long blonde hair; scar on lower stomach; butterfly belly-button piercing.

Current Allegience: Citizen.

Sexuality: Openly bisexual.

Facial Hair: N/A.

Faction Relations

Combine/UU :: Neutral - They did all of this, but was it a bad thing? They took away all the people I loved, but did they really love me?

Rebellion :: Respected - I've never met them, but I like how they think. They're fighting for our freedom in a war they know they'll never win; respectable.

Citizens :: Fucking Vegetables - Despite the fact I'm one of them ~ sadly ~ I can't stand them and their shit. Their vegetables, unable to think freely. Someone fucking shut them up.

Civil Worker's Union :: Worse Than Citizens - They're like potatoes, unable to think freely. They're like bad telemarketers, bugging you no matter where you go. Leave me alone, and get out of my face.

Character Relations

No known friends; currently completely alone in the city, due to having just transferred.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 pm