Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Shadow's Staff App.

Shadowfire3756
    Shadowfire3756
    Operator

Shadow's Staff App. Empty Shadow's Staff App.

Post by Shadowfire3756 Sat May 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Name: Shadowfire3756

Where you ever admin on another server? Yes. Operator on 2, Admin on 1, and Superadmin on 1.

What do you do if some one is RDMing? Pull them to a secluded area, and Ask them if they understand that RDMing is not allowed, then give them a warning.

What do you do if some one was on there OTA with out being woken up? Teleport to them, Tell them that they need someone to wake them up ICly and that they also do not need to be here unless called for.

What would you do if 2 players where fighting over rolls about getting punched in the face and how would you settle it. I would look in the console to see who started the fight, Tell them that they do not 'HAVE' to roll, they can Play to lose, and If they still want to roll. I would observe the Situation.

What do you do if another admin was abusing his power (Example: Spawning in guns and all that)? Take the issue up with a Higher/More Experianced Admin.

Why do you want to become staff on our server? I have experiance with Server Administration, and want to help keep the server fun and enjoyable.

Why should we choose your app from others who submitted them? There is no reason why I think i am any better that anyone else. But if I had to give a reason, I would just say that I have more experiance and I have a get along with most types of people.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a admin on our server? As stated above, I have experiance with Server Administration and I understand what it takes to keep the server fun and enjoyable

Who recommended you to do this app? awesome301

Last edited by Shadowfire3756 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    awsome301
    awsome301
    Owner

Shadow's Staff App. Empty Re: Shadow's Staff App.

Post by awsome301 Sat May 24, 2014 5:04 pm

+ SUPPORT
    awsome301
    awsome301
    Owner

Post by awsome301 Sat May 24, 2014 5:08 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:08 am