Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Leopold's Staff app

Leopold245
    Operator

Leopold's Staff app Empty Leopold's Staff app

Post by Leopold245 Sat May 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Name: Leopold

Where you ever admin on another server? Yes

What do you do if some one is RDMing? I will give them a kick, If they rejoin and keep doing it i will ban them.

What do you do if some one was on there OTA with out being woken up? I will tele to them and explain you have to be woken up by event,etc. And the rules of being an OTA.

What would you do if 2 players where fighting over rolls about getting punched in the face and how would you settle it. I will look at the logs and see who did it or not.

What do you do if another admin was abusing his power (Example: Spawning in guns and all that)? I will tell him/her to stop it. If they keep doing it i will tell higher admins that he/she is abusing power.

Why do you want to become staff on our server? I've been with R.A.D since half of this month, and would like to become staff.

Why should we choose your app from others who submitted them? Because i am very loyal to this sever and respect it.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a admin on our server? Loyalty,honor, and respect.

Who recommended you to do this app? Awsome301
    Zacalog
    Super Admin

Leopold's Staff app Empty Re: Leopold's Staff app

Post by Zacalog Sat May 24, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm very impressed, you got the majority of the questions correct, so, We'll be giving you Operator, I'm also suprised by your age, and having the ability to write an application, if you stick to RPing, you eventually get very good at it, it just takes some time to good at it, I've been doing it for three years.

Overall, I'm happy with the results, I'll correct you on the very few things you got wrong.
    Welcome to the team... ACCEPTED

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 pm