Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0)

DividedByZer0

Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0) Empty Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0)

Post by DividedByZer0 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 pm

OOC Section:

Steam Name: DividedByPotat0
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72831277
    What makes you want to become a Civil Worker's Union member: I've never been a CWU before, but I think it would be a nice opportunity to make a change in the city.

Why should we pick you as a CWU Worker, remember this is OOC reasons: Because it would be

How long have you played Serious Roleplay for: About 4-5 days.

How long have you been playing our Serious Roleplay server for: About 4-5 days.

Have you ever roleplayed, or currently roleplaying as any other faction: Only as a Citizen, but not as this character.

We do not have 'vigilante Civil Worker's Union workers' do you understand:
    Sir, yes, sir.
    IC Section:

Characters Name: Henry Wynston
    CID: #87343
    Date Of Birth: 9/5/1981
    Loyalty Points, if so how many: None, sorry.
    Have you ever been in trouble with the CCA, we can check: None. None at all.

Last edited by DividedByZer0 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Meowcatz
    Meowcatz

Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0) Empty Re: Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0)

Post by Meowcatz Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:19 pm

To find your SteamID, go to your profile and right click in the backround, then copy URL. Then search up "SteamID Converter" and paste that. Then convert, and copy the box that says "SteamID". Then you paste it in the SteamID section of the application that says that. Overall, it could be more detail-y and maybe teach yourself or have someone teach you how to BusinessRP. It's really simple, set up a menu on a note with the Universal Price List, they ask for an item, they set down the tokens, you deliver. If you want, you can have my steam and I can practice with you. My forum name is the same as my Steam name, just my Steam has a pokemon profile picture.
    DividedByZer0

Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0) Empty Re: Henry Wynston's CWU app (DividedByZer0)

Post by DividedByZer0 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Meowcatz wrote:To find your SteamID, go to your profile and right click in the backround, then copy URL. Then search up "SteamID Converter" and paste that. Then convert, and copy the box that says "SteamID". Then you paste it in the SteamID section of the application that says that. Overall, it could be more detail-y and maybe teach yourself or have someone teach you how to BusinessRP. It's really simple, set up a menu on a note with the Universal Price List, they ask for an item, they set down the tokens, you deliver. If you want, you can have my steam and I can practice with you. My forum name is the same as my Steam name, just my Steam has a pokemon profile picture.

Ok, fixed it, thanks. What's the universal price list, though? I got that other stuff, but I don't know the prices for everything.
    Meowcatz
    Meowcatz

Post by Meowcatz Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm

The link is https://raiderroleplay.rpg-board.net/t20-cwu-guide-to-life

If you have anymore questions, add me on steam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:18 am