Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Kehmicle's Staff Application

Kehmicle

Kehmicle's Staff Application Empty Kehmicle's Staff Application

Post by Kehmicle Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Name: Kehmicle

Were you ever admin on another server?

Yes. As a Co-Founder of a community, we once ran a server. i was also a Super admin from operator working my way up on Ascensiongaming/Pi Community about a year ago. Also I was an Admin on ProgressiveRoleplay about two years back.

What do you do if some one is RDMing?

Teleport them above shell beach and freeze them.
    look into their inventory and find out the legitimacy of their items.
    Ask the people who witnessed it how the kills were RPed
    Ask the suspect how they RPed the kills.

If they did not RP the kills properly, Give them a chance to do it properly. If it was a random DM spree, I remove their items and give them a warning about it. Perhaps even banning them for an Hour or two depending on how they cooperate.

What do you do if some one was on there OTA with out being woken up?

It is hazardous to the ratio and hazardous to new players joining the server if they see them on without reason. I would have to ask them why they flagged up and if they cannot provide a proper reason then Ill tell them to get off. If Metagaming/etc. is suspected, report it to other administrators for recordkeeping And warn the player.

What would you do if 2 players where fighting over rolls about getting punched in the face and how would you settle it.

I would tell them to restart the situation in a P2L fashion. This server no longer uses rolls to dertermine outcomes unless it is luck based. I would float in observer to watch the situation unfold, presumably properly this time.

What do you do if another admin was abusing his power (Example: Spawning in guns and all that)?

Call them on it immediately. Report the suspicion to other administrators for Recordkeeping, view their inventory and ask why they have done this. If it was found that they are asspulling, I would have to refer the situation to an SA or Awesome, as internal affairs is the responsibility of all the staff, not just me alone to make the call.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?

I donated for pet flags and none of the props are usable by non-staff members. It was also brought to my attention that there were two administrators who were demoted and a very AFK operator from a long time ago. Also, I want to gain more power in helping the server improve its RP.

Why should we choose your app from others who submitted them?

I do not know why. Perhaps because of my server activity. Perhaps because of my Roleplaying/Staff Experience. It is your choice who becomes staff.

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a admin on our server?

Because I have done it so easily on other servers, as well as jumped on asspulling and mingery situations without staff, Aiding in defusing the situation. Both as an Anticitizen character, and as an MPF member.

Who recommended you to do this app?

Time
    Shadowfire3756
    Shadowfire3756
    Operator

Kehmicle's Staff Application Empty Re: Kehmicle's Staff Application

Post by Shadowfire3756 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 am

I've seen you RP on the server, and handle yourself. You seem like a cool guy. I'd think you would be a great addition to our staff.

+Support
    Kehmicle

Post by Kehmicle Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am