Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

4 posters

Not The Sandmen's Staff Application

Not The Sandmen

Not The Sandmen's Staff Application Empty Not The Sandmen's Staff Application

Post by Not The Sandmen Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

Name: Not the Sandmen

Where you ever admin on another server? Yes

What do you do if some one is RDMing? I would Warn them if they keep doing it i would kick if they did it again i would ban them

What do you do if some one was on there OTA with out being woken up? I would go to them and tell them they need a important reason to be OTA Waking Up

What would you do if 2 players where fighting over rolls about getting punched in the face and how would you settle it. I would check the logs and then settle the problem.

What do you do if another admin was abusing his power (Example: Spawning in guns and all that)? I will tell him/her to stop it. If they Keep doing that i get a higher admin if not there was no Admins On then i would Kick the admin if she/he keeped doing it i ban them

Why do you want to become staff on our server? I've been with R.A.D For a bit and i love the community the admins are nice the roleplaying is good it's amazing!

Why should we choose your app from others who submitted them? I am mostly on the sever and I am pretty good at being a admin also I dont get mad and Rdm or abuse

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a admin on our server? Loyalty,Responsibility,Respect

Who recommended you to do this app? All the nice admins i be glad working with!
    Gerby
    Gerby

Not The Sandmen's Staff Application Empty Re: Not The Sandmen's Staff Application

Post by Gerby Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 am

-Support -- I may hold my applications to a very high standard due to the standard of players I'm used to in Serious Role-Play, however, this application is insanely short. I wouldn't come near accepting this as a MPF app, this goes without mentioning a STAFF app.

And with that said, I'm pretty sure staff applications are currently closed.
    Shadowfire3756
    Shadowfire3756
    Operator

Not The Sandmen's Staff Application Empty Re: Not The Sandmen's Staff Application

Post by Shadowfire3756 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm Pretty sure the apps are closed at this time. Noobish has not stated othewise.
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Admin apps are indeed closed.
    This probably wouldn't be accepted anyways.
    Denied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm