Raider Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Raider Roleplay site! Welcome all, we hope you enjoy your stay!

2 posters

Keypilot's Staff application

Keypilot

Keypilot's Staff application Empty Keypilot's Staff application

Post by Keypilot Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Where you ever admin on another server? I am a SA on one server and a normal Admin on anouther

What do you do if some one is RDMing? I would warn them once and kick if they do it again, if they come back a second time and do it again, ban for about 3 hours

What do you do if some one was on there OTA with out being woken up? Tell them to Flag back down politely, If they dont do this get a higher ranked Staff member to Force flag them

What would you do if 2 players where fighting over rolls about getting punched in the face and how would you settle it. Normally its P2L, but in this case I would mostlikely tell them to roll again or ask a higher ranked Staff member to check console

What do you do if another admin was abusing his power (Example: Spawning in guns and all that)? Warn him/her once, and tell a higher ranked staff member, if one is not on, kick them once, and the second time, ban them for about 3 hours

Why do you want to become staff on our server? It gives me the opportunity to help player and other staff members, I would also get privlages that would be benifical to me as a staff member as in PET flags, Trust, Etc.

Why should we choose your app from others who submitted them? There is no reason to other than I made detailed responses to the questions above

Why do you think you have what it takes to be a admin on our server? Dedication
    responsibility, and maturity
    Who recommended you to do this app? [RR:OP] [AG] Shadowfire3756
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Noobish Alworkshop
    Super Admin

Keypilot's Staff application Empty Re: Keypilot's Staff application

Post by Noobish Alworkshop Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Sorry, but Staff apps are currently closed. Unfortunatly, you didn't get the memo. Feel free to apply again once they open back up.
    Denied.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:00 am